2800/- Per Head
5 AM : Start from Kolkata or tour will start from particular place according to choice of the tourist staying in Kolkata, Three hours of drive to Sundarban Godkhali, end of the road Tea Break on the way.
8:30 to 9 AM : Then on the Boat Sundarban begin and head toward the biggest mangrove forest (narrow creek) and delta region for our share of viewing animals such as crocodiles, water monitor, spotted deer, different kind of birds. if you are lucky you will be even be watching a Royal Bengal Tiger in the natural habitat.During this period you will 3 watch tower Sajnekhali, Sudhanyakhali, Dobanki. Breakfast and lunch will be cooked and served on the boat
4 to 5 PM : Sundarban jungle trip end, head back for kolkata
8 to 9 PM : Reach Kolkata
We are committed to give you better and best service, therefore, we request to you please co-operate with us, during the tour and make it unforgettable moments.
Morning :- Tea / Coffee Biscuits.
Breakfast :- Puri, Chana Masala, Sweet, Tea / coffee.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Murighanta Dal, Vegetable, Prawn, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Sweet.
Evening :- Tea / Coffee Biscuits
Veg Menu Also Available
THINGS TO CARRY
- Specific Medicine If You Need For Cough, Cold, Stomach Upset Etc.
- Must carry valid photo id proof during travels
- Foreigners have to carry their original passport as an essential
- Camera / binoculars to view distance animal & landscape
- Light baggage that is easy to carry
- Comfortable footwear
- Carry sunglasses / hat cap / sun tan lotions during your sundarban trip
- Preferably Carry Cash As Possibility Of Accessing Atm Is Remote. Only SBI Atm Is Available At Gosaba.
- 1 to 5 years – free
- Age group between – 5 to within 10 years – 50 % charge
- Above 1 0 years – full charge
COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS
- Thermal Screening test for Guest, Boat Crew, Mentor / Manager before the tour.
- We will provide Mask Hand Sanitizer for all tourist.
- Daily Boat & Hotel Sanitization.