4000/- Per Head
4500/- Ac Room
Day 1 : Sundarban 1 Day
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM :- First pick up point is from Indian Museum Main Gate Near Park Street Metro, reporting time is 8:00 AM. and departure time is 8:30 AM. Our second pick up point is from P.C.Chandra Garden Gate No.1, Science city – reporting time is 8:30 AM and departure time is 9:00 AM by AC vehicle.Three hours and a half drive to Godhkhali end of the road, Breakfast Tea Break on the way.
2:30 PM :- Reaching Hotel, which is located just opposite to the Sundarban Tiger Reserve surrounded by the village, forests, breeze of the river, the place where you can enjoy a peaceful and pleasure weekend.
4:00 PM :- A short introduction via boat to the Sundarban Bird Jungle with the lovely sunset view which is more mesmerizing after the ‘sunsets’ we will back to the Hotel at 6 pm.
7:00 PM :- Local folk dance followed by complimentary snacks Tea / Coffee.
8 PM :- Bornfire & music winter season only.
10 PM :- Dinner and Night stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : 2nd Day Sundarban
8:00 AM :- The morning we will start Sundarban delta Safari through a boat.
8:30 AM :- Start Jungle Safari guided by our Govt tourist Guide at Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve.
9:30 AM :- We will start our thrilling boat Safari through various rivers, Islands & small Creeks covering Pirkhali, Banbibi Varani, Sundarkhali, Khonakhali, Choragaji, Deualvarani, SarakKhali 1 or 2, Gazikhali, Nobanki, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower In this Tiger Reserve area for our share of viewing animals like spotted deer, crocodile, wild Boar, snakes, water monitor lizard, different types of birds and also Royal Bengal Tiger ( if you are lucky).
12:30 PM :- Visit Do-Banki Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower. The 896-meter canopy walk at Do Banki gives you an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure.
1:30 PM :- A Visit to Panchamukhni 5 River junction.
5:00 PM :- Rutern to kolkta.
Breakfast :- Sandwich, Sweet, Bisleri, Tea.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Murighanta Dal, Fry, Vegetable, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Salad, Sweet.
Evening :- Chicken Pakora, Veg Pakora, Salad, Tea / Coffee.
Dinner :- Fried Rice,Chili Chicken, Salad.
Early Morning :- Bed Tea/Coffee Biscuits.
Breakfast :- Nanpuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Sweet, Tea/coffee.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Dal, fry, Vegetable, Fish, Chatni, Papad.
Evening :- Tea/ Coffee.
Veg Menu Also Available
THINGS TO CARRY
- Specific Medicine If You Need For Cough, Cold, Stomach Upset Etc.
- Must carry valid photo id proof during travels
- Foreigners have to carry their original passport as an essential
- Camera / binoculars to view distance animal & landscape
- Light baggage that is easy to carry
- Comfortable footwear
- Carry sunglasses / hat cap / sun tan lotions during your sundarban trip
- Preferably Carry Cash As Possibility Of Accessing Atm Is Remote. Only SBI Atm Is Available At Gosaba.
- 1 to 5 years – free
- Age group between – 5 to within 10 years – 50 % charge
- Above 1 0 years – full charge
COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS
- Thermal Screening test for Guest, Boat Crew, Mentor / Manager before the tour.
- We will provide Mask Hand Sanitizer for all tourist.
- Daily Boat & Hotel Sanitization.